An OGiQ Research Analyst’s primary role is to be the catalyst for growth to leverage the firm’s recruiting and strategy professionals in providing candidates, unique value-added advice, products and human talent management solutions to our clients. Externally, OGiQ Analysts partner with our clients to provide real time competitive intelligence and benchmarking in all aspects of their business
- Work with Options Group partners and recruiters to successfully provide research requests.
- Help develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, and develop appropriate targeted source lists.
- Help leverage deep insights into the external business\talent landscape to build and drive effective executive search strategy (market research).
- Attend kick-off meetings, suggests possible targets and attends client briefings/meetings when possible.
- Help recruiters drive the research and candidate development process by generating potential candidates for specific assignments using the phone, email and a wide range of online information resources.
- Identify, generate, and distribute supporting research information for active search assignments.
- Act as an ecosystem expert in the markets/verticals researched.
- Prepare business development materials/presentations on an as needed basis using Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro/Nitro Pro 9, among other tools
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Help to collect & collate compensation information for individual searches and our year-end compensation review.
- Liaise with internal competitive intelligence team to provide clients with candidate identification, market mapping, or compensation metrics.
- Work with internal competitive intelligence team to develop and enhance specific practice areas
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data
- BA/BS DEGREES PREFERABLE
- Financial services knowledge highly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a lean, entrepreneurial, and global environment.
- Must be able to multi-task, handle pressure situations with calmness, and work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness; effective prioritizing.
- Must be self-motivated.
- High attention to detail with an organized mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, LinkedIn, Bloomberg Terminal.
- Proficient in using applicant tracking systems
<< go back to job listing